The 741 series are general-purpose operational amplifier which features improved performance over industry standards like LM709. They are direct, Exceeded plug-in replacements for the 709C, LM201, MC1439, and 748 in most applications. The amplifiers offer many features which make theirs application nearly fool proof: overload protection on the input and output, no latch-up when the common mode range is exceeded, as well as freedom from oscillations. The LM741C is identical to the LM741 and LM741A except that the LM741C has their performance ensured over a 0°C to +70°C temperature range, instead of −55°C to +125°C.An operational amplifier (often op-amp or opamp) is a DC-coupled high-gain electronic voltage amplifier with a differential input and, usually, a single-ended output. In this configuration, an op-amp produces an output potential (relative to circuit ground) that is typically hundreds of thousands of times larger than the potential difference between its input terminals. Operational amplifiers had their origins in analog computers, where they were used to perform mathematical operations in many linear, non-linear, and frequency-dependent circuits.
- Minimum power consumption: 10v
- Maximum power consumption: 22v
- Supply current: -1.7mA to 2.8mA
- External frequency compensation: No
- Operating temperature: -50℃ to 125℃
- Short circuit and overload protection
- DC amplifier
- Audio amplifier
- Summing amplifier
- Active amplifier
- Feedback circuit
- Automatic light switch
- Variable audio frequency oscillator
- Pin-1 is Offset null.
- Pin-2 is Inverting (-) i/p terminal.
- Pin-3 is a non-inverting (+) i/p terminal.
- Pin-4 is -Ve voltage supply (VCC)
- Pin-5 is offset null.
- Pin-6 is the o/p voltage.
- Pin-7 is +ve voltage supply (+VCC)
- Pin-8 is not connected.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd