- It is an easy USB interface. This allows interface with USB as this is like a serial device.
- The chip on the board plugs straight into your USB port and supports on your computer as a virtual serial port.
- It is easy-to-find the micro controller brain which is the ATmega328 chip.
- It is a 16 MHz clock which is fast enough for most applications and does not speed up the micro controller.
- It is very convenient to manage power inside it and it had a feature of built-in voltage regulation. This can also be powered directly off a USB port without any external power.
- It has a 32 KB of flash memory for storing your code.
- An on-board LED is attached to digital pin 13 to make fast the debugging of code and to make the debug process easy.
- It has a button to reset the program on the chip.
ATmega328 (SMD) – Interface CH340G
|Input Voltage (limit)||
|Analog I/O Pins||
|Digital I/O Pins||
14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
|PWM Digital I/O Pins||
|DC Current for 3.3V Pin||
|DC Current per I/O Pin||
2 KB (ATmega328)
1 KB (ATmega328)
32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
|Power Supply Option||
DC Jack or USB
|On Board LEDs||
On/Off, L (PIN 13), TX, RX
|Operating Temperature (°C)||
-40 to +90
|Dimensions in mm (LxWxH)||
75 x 54 x 12
12 × 8 × 4 cm
Sample Text For Testing
Arduino UNO has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started
More about Arduino Uno
- Microcontroller Chip - ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage - 5 V
- Input Voltage (Recommended) - 7-12V
- Analog I/O Pins - 6
- Digital I/O Pins - 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- PWM Digital I/O Pins - 6
- Clock Speed - 16 MHz
- Flash Memory - 32 KB (ATmega328P) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM - 2 KB (ATmega328P)
- EEPROM - 1 KB (ATmega328P)
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin - 50 mA
- DC Current per I/O Pin - 20 mA
- On-Board LEDs - Yes
- Operating Temperature (°C) : -10 to 60
- Weight (gm) - 25
- Length (mm) - 68.6
- Width (mm) - 53.4
- Height (mm) - 12.5
I never get my order
I delivery boy come at home but he fotgot to the parcel he said it will deliver you tomorrow but it's 6 day 😡
Arduino Uno R3 Development Board ATmega328P With USB Cable
product is not working and not able return my Arduino
The built in quality is excellent and it is working fine. Was not sure before buying but its worth of it's price.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd