- TTP224 4-way switch digital touch capacitive touch sensor module
- 4 keyboard TTP224 capacitive touch sensor IC
- On-board 4-level status indicator
- Simple to Use, Auto Calibration
- Output Status Indicator LED
- Output can be configured be Active High or Low
- Output Mode can be configured to Toggle or Momentary
- Easy to replace mechanical key outputs
- Output can be directly connected to Micro-controller's Input pins.
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||
2 ~ 5.5
|Max. Operating Current (mA)||
|Output Response Time||
60mS @ Fast Mode
6 × 8 × 2 cm
TTP224 is a 4 switch digital touch sensor with capacitive sense technology, the TTP 224 IC offers capacitive sense input feed designed for touch-pad control, followed by a 4- finger-sized touch-pad. The board has a jumper’s arrangement to change the key press output mode in Timed or Toggle, Active High or Active Low. Separate jumper adjustments are provided for changing the response time of the pressed key: 60mS fast mode or 160mS in Low power. The output side of the board has 6 pin headers, with 4 pins to be connected with the digital I/O of any micro-controller board (Arduino, ARM STM32). 4 status LED SMD types are provided to check the status of each pressed key. TTP 224 4 Channel Digital Touch Sensor is compatible with all Arduino’s board. The board finds applications in HMI (Human-machine Interface), mechanical Button key replacement.
Good to go with arduino. works pretty well. thinking of buying it then go for it.
it's very easy ti install and use. great product with affordable price.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd