- Dual-channel stereo, high output power (3 w + 3 w powers @ 5V and 4 ohms load).
- Good sound quality.
- Double panel wiring solves crosstalk.
- Supermini design allows it to be easily placed in a variety of digital products.
- 3W Output at 10% THD with a 4ΩLoad and 5V Power Supply.
- Filterless, Low Quiescent Current, and Low EMI.
- Superior Low Noise.
- Short Circuit Protection.
- Thermal Shutdown
The PAM8403 5V Two-channel Stereo is a 3W+3W, class-D audio amplifier. Allowing it to achieve high-quality sound reproduction. The new filter-less architecture allows the device to drive the speaker directly, requiring no low-pass output filters, thus saving system cost and PCB area. With the same numbers of external components, the efficiency of the PAM8403 is much better than that of Class-AB cousins. It can extend the battery life, which makes it well-suited for portable applications.
- Bluetooth Stereo Audio hands-free/headsets
- In robots that speak or generate sounds to indicate activities
- Portable Speakers
- LCD Monitors / TV Projectors
- Arduino or Raspberry Pi Game Machines
- Speaker Phones
1 x PAM8403 5V Two-channel Stereo Mini Class-D Audio Amplifier.
Awesome sound quality with dual 3.5 W speakers.
ordered it for making a 5v speaker.The audio output is pretty good.
Give rebirth to ur old magnets2.0 left and right stereo unabled chipThis tiny green can turn ur speakers into monstersAs per guidelines attach all the wires ..my experience was while watching movie 70% was limit and 20% for music and att that level ur speakers can produce well balanced pleasant music/sound to fill small room
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd