Noel Solder Wire 60/40 for Electrical Soldering and DIY has GREAT solderability, insulation resistance, No spattering, and is non-corrosive. Its composition is 99.3 % of Tin (Sn) & 0.7% Copper (Cu) respectively. Noel Lead-Free Solder wire is widely used in electrical and electronics, soldering parts like a circuit board, electronics devices.
Rosin Mildly Activated (RMA) / No Clean (NC) can be used for General Purpose Soldering in Electrical & Electronics industries.
- Instant Wetting Behaviour
- High mobility, fast-spreading action of this flux results in more reliable Production line Soldering.
- Rosin Core Solder
- Minimum Resistance
- Excellent manufacturing consistency and uniform quality
- No Additional Flux or paste is required
- No Dry Solder
- Creates Less smoke and Odour
- Low Melting Point
- Clear residue, resulting in excellent Joint Aesthetics after Soldering.
1 x Noel Solder Wire 60/40 for Electrical Soldering and DIY
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd