- MLX90614 is an infrared thermometer for non-contact temperature measurements.
- Both the IR sensitive thermopile detector chip and the signal conditioning ASIC are integrated in the same TO-39 can.
- Integrated into the MLX90614 are a low noise amplifier, 17-bit ADC and powerful DSP unit thus achieving high accuracy and resolution of the thermometer.
- The thermometer comes factory calibrated with a digital SMBus output giving full access to the measured temperature in the complete temperature range(s) with a resolution of 0.02°C.
- The user can configure the digital output to be pulse width modulation (PWM). As a standard, the 10-bit PWM is configured to continuously transmit the measured temperature in range of -20 to 120°C, with an output resolution of 0.14°C.
|Operating Voltage(V)||3- 5|
|Sensor working temperature( Degree C)||-40 to +125|
|Sensing temperature range(Degree C)||-70 to +380|
|PCB dimensions(mm)||11 x 17|
1 x MLX90614ESF Non Contact Infrared IR Temperature Sensor Module For Arduino
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd