- This Is Another Great Iic/I2C/Twi/Spi Serial Interface
- As The Pin Resources Of Arduino Controller Is Limited, Your Project May Be Not Able To Use Normal Lcd Shield After Connected With A Certain Quantity Of Sensors Or Sd Card
- I2C Address: 0X20~0X27 (The Original Address Is 0X27, You Can Change It Yourself).
- Supply Voltage: 5V
- The Backlight And Contrast Is Adjusted By Potentiometer
- Come With 2 Iic Interface, Which Can Be Connected By Dupont Line Or lic Dedicated Cable
|Input Voltage Range(VDC)||
|PCB Size ( L x W ) mm||
42 x 20
8 × 7 × 3 cm
This is a RoHS compliant I2C Serial LCD Daughter board that can be connected to a standard 16×2 or 20×4 Character Display Module that supports 4-bit mode and nearly all commercially available 16×2 and 20×4 line character modules support it too.
This board has a PCF8574 I2C chip that converts I2C serial data to parallel data for the LCD display. There are many examples on the internet for using this board with Arduino. Do a search for “Arduino LCD PCF8574“. The I2C address is 0x3F by default, but this can be changed via 3 solder jumpers provided on the board. This allows up to 3 LCD displays to be controlled via a single I2C bus (giving each one its own address).
I2C is a serial protocol for a two-wire interface to connect low-speed devices like microcontrollers, EEPROMs, A/D and D/A converters, I/O interfaces and other similar peripherals in embedded systems. ... The initial I2C specifications defined a maximum clock frequency of 100 kHz.
1 x IIC/I2C Serial Interface Adapter Module Port For 5V Arduino 1602 LCD
Please do not buy this, it's not working at all.
Got it in just 75 rs. which is very reasonable!!!
works great with arduino. you can surely buy it.
Works perfectly fine have been using it for past 2 weeks
This product is working you can buy it 100% working
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd