Heat Shrink Sleeve 8mm Black 1meter Industrial Grade WOER is a shrinkable plastic tube used to insulate wires, providing abrasion resistance and environmental protection for stranded and solid wire conductors, connections, joints and terminals in electrical work. Heat Shrink Sleeve also be used to repair the insulation on wires or to bundle them together, to protect wires or small parts from minor abrasion, and to create cable entry seals, offering environmental sealing protection.
- Diameter: 8mm
- Color: Black
- Length: 1 meter
- Shrink Ratio: 2:1
- Operating Temperature (°C): -40 to 125
- Premium Quality Heat Shrink Sleeve 8mm Black 1meter Industrial Grade WOER (HST) are excellent for insulation.
- Stress control properties.
- High strength and resilience.
- Quick shrinkage and stable performance.
- Convenient to use and can be contracted by oven and hot air guns.
- Commercial grade for electrical, electronic, automotive and general industrial markets.
- Exceptional insulation characteristics.
- Long-term weather and regular wear and tear resistance.
Package Includes :
1 x Heat Shrink Sleeve 8mm Black 1meter Industrial Grade WOER (HST).
1 x Heat Shrink Sleeve 8mm Black 1meter Industrial Grade WOER (HST)
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd