A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation. This product is available in full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 step modes operate bipolar stepper motors, output drive capacity of up to 35 V and ± 2 A. A4988 includes a fixed off-time current regulator, the regulator in slow or mixed decay modes. A4988 converter is the key to the easy implementation. As long as the "step" input inputting one pulse drives the motor one microstep. There are no phase sequence tables, high frequency control lines, or complex interfaces to program. A4988 interface is very suitable for complex microprocessor is unavailable or is overburdened.
|Input Supply Voltage (VDC)||
8 ~ 35
|Current (No Hestsink)||
|Current (With Hestsink)||
|Logic Input (V)||
3 ~ 5.5
5 × 5 × 4 cm
- Breakout board for Allegro’s A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with translator.
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer.
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode(fast decay or slow decay).
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, under-voltage lockout, and crossover-current protection.
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection.
- Simply inputting one pulse on the STEP input drives the motor one microstep.
- There are no phase sequence tables, high frequency control lines, or complex interfaces to program.
- The A4988 interface is an ideal fit for applications where a complex microprocessor is unavailable or is overburdened.
- Fine workmanship and good performance.
- Easy to use.
- Long service life.
1 x 5Pcs A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heat Sink
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd