This is high torque Nema 17 stepper motor with 1.8 deg.Each phase draws 1.5A,allowing for a holding torque of 42N.cm (60oz.in）40cm wire, one connect electrical machine, on the other end has variety optional ports. It's ideal for the RepRap Prusa, Mendel 90, Rostock and， similar 3D printers, as well as CNC and robotics applications.
The motor is supplied with a 1 metre long power cable with a 4-pin Harwin female connector already fitted - ready to plug and print!
- Product type:Bipolar 42 Stepper Motor
- Step Angle: 1.8 deg.
- Rated Current/phase: 1.5A
- Holding Torque:42N.cm (60oz.in)
- Step angle accuracy: + - 5%(full step,not load)
- Resistance accuracy: + - 10%
- Inductance accuracy: + - 20%
- Temperature rise: 80deg Max(rated current,2 phase on)
- Ambient temperature ----------20deg ~+50deg
- Insulation resistance:100M Min,500VDC
- Insultion Strength--------500VAC for one minute.
1 X Nema 17 Stepper Motors
1 X Cables
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd