This is MQ-9 Carbon Monoxide, Methane, and LPG Gas Sensor Module can be used to sense Carbon Monoxide and Methane Gas. Sensitive material of the MQ9 gas sensor is SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air.
It makes detection by the method of cycle high and low temperature, and detect CO when the low temperature (heated by 1.5V). The sensor’s conductivity is higher along with the gas concentration rising.
When a high temperature (heated by 5.0V), it detects Methane, Propane, etc. combustible gas and cleans the other gases adsorbed under low temperature.
- VCC – Positive pole (5V)
- GND – Negative pole
- DO – TTL switch signal output
- AO – Analog signal output
- The domestic gas leakage detector
- Industrial gas detector
- Portable gas detector
- Good sensitivity to CO/Combustible Gas
- High sensitivity to Methane, Propane, and CO
- Long life and low cost
- Simple drive circuit
- Model: MQ9 Gas Sensor
- Operating Voltage: 5V (DC)
- Current Consumption: 150 mA
- Do output: TTL digital 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
- Ao output: 0.1-0.3V (relatively clean)
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 2 x 1.6 cms
- Weight: 5 grams
Package Includes:1 x MQ9 Carbon Monoxide, Methane, and LPG Gas Sensor Module
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd