MPU-9250 is a multi-chip module (MCM) consisting of two dies integrated into a single QFN package. One die houses the 3-Axis gyroscope and the 3-Axis accelerometer. The other die houses the AK8963 3-Axis magnetometer from Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation. MPU-9250 features three 16-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) for digitizing the gyroscope outputs, three 16-bit ADCs for digitizing the accelerometer outputs, and three 16-bit ADCs for digitizing the magnetometer outputs.
- MPU-9250 modules ( three-axis gyroscope + triaxial accelerometer + triaxial magnetic field )
- Use Chip : MPU-9250
- Power supply :3-5v ( internal low dropout regulator )
- Communication: IIC communication protocol standard
- Chip 16bit AD converter 16 outputs the data
- Gyro range : ± 250 500 1000 2000 ° / s
- Acceleration range : ± 2 ± 4 ± 8 ± 16g
- Magnetic field range : ± 4800uT
- Using Immersion Gold PCB, machine welding process to ensure quality
- 2.54mm pin pitch
- Module size:15mm * 25mm
- 3D remote controls for internet-connected DTVs and set-top boxes
- Motion-based game controllers and 3D mice
- Motion-based portable gaming
- Wearable sensors for health, fitness, and sports
Package Includes :
1 x MPU9250 9-Axis Attitude Gyro Accelerator Magnetometer Sensor Module
1 x Jumper Header(Unsoldered).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Country Of Origin: China
Imported and Marketed By:
Select Brands International Pvt Ltd